Ask the Blogger: Andi from Andi's ABCs

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Ask the Blogger

This time on Ask the Blogger...
I'll be interviewing Andi the owner of Andi's ABCs.

Who is Andi?

noma


I’m Andi and this is my foray into the world of blogging.
I’m a shopping fanatic, and that is putting mildly. I can’t help it. There is so much out there to showcase your personality. Shoes, bags, clothes, jewelry, tights… The endless array of options just leaves me wanting more. Add books into the mix and forget about it. Needless to say my credit card hates me.
When I’m not reading or shopping I’m either at work complaining about my job or at home watching TV, and what a TV watcher I am!  I have gotten better, but there are some shows I just can’t miss and I’m very okay with that.  I am also a Boston sports fanatic.  Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins.  Sunday’s you will likely find me in front of my TV decked out in a Patriots shirt calling them every name in the book and then rooting them on.  It’s what I do to show my love. And don’t even get me started on my love and hate of the Red Sox.  I don’t have that much time.
Why did you start reading? 
I was never a reader to be honest. I mean I picked it up in college but I wasn't hardcore about it. That is until a friend of mine suggested some YA books to me about 5 years ago. And then she told me to read Anna and the French Kiss and my life has never been the same. I started reading, really reading, after I read that book for the first time in 2010.

How did you come up with your blog name? 
The same friend that suggested Anna to me had a blog that she let me write reviews on. Well when real life got in the way and she decided to stop blogging she urged me to start my own. I told her I wouldn't unless I had a good name. I thought of all sorts of things and then I thought of things I love most: Accessories, Books and Clothes. Hence Andi's ABCs.

Who are your favorite authors? 
Stephanie Perkins, Sarah Ockler, Lauren Oliver, Emery Lord, Melina Marchetta, Morgan Matson, Miranda Kenneally...I could go on and on.


Who are your auto-buy authors? 
See question 3.

Which book had the best love triangle? Which had the worst? 
I can't think of any that are the best. I mean I don't hate love triangles and will read books with them, but I can't say one was the absolute best. I can tell you that I HATED the one in the Shatter Me series. Just no.


What book world would you like to live in? 
Before when I answered this question I didn't really have an answer. I mean most of the worlds are crazy scary. But I have recently read the first 3 Harry Potter books and I will have to say Hogwarts wouldn't be all that bad of an option.

If your life was a book, what genre would it be? 
I would definitely be contemporary.


What's your favorite accessory? 
My Louis Vuitton Speedy bag. I love that bag to pieces.


What's your favorite TV show? 
I love the Chicago shows on NBC. Chicago Fire, Chicago PD and I'm excited about the new one Chicago Med.


What's your best purchase ever? (It can be books, accessories, clothes, etc.)  
Best purchase...my Louis Vuitton. Book Purchase: Anna and the French Kiss. I have a ton of edition thanks to Stephanie Perkins, but the one I bought for myself, my original hardcover will always be special.

Thank you, Andi!

No comments :

Post a Comment