Ask the Blogger: Sam from Literary Lover

Friday, October 2, 2015

    Ask the Blogger

    This time on Ask the Blogger...
    I'll be interviewing Sam from Literary Lover.

    Who is Sam?



    HEYO! I'm Sam, a 15 year old book blogger, and Throne of Glass enthusiast! 

    I'm also a competition dancer and runner (but I prefer dance). I looove science and social studies and can get way to into using the CAPS LOCK button and emojis. I would say I'm a pretty energetic person but I'm also very indecisive. (Don't take me out to dinner. It'll take me hours to decide what I want to eat.) I bring a book or two (hey, you gotta have backup for when you finish!) everywhere I go & I will read literally anywhere. Walking in Universal Studios? YUP. Waiting in line for a ride in Disney? Done it. While getting an EEG? Actually no, they wouldn't let me but I was holding the book until my mom took it from me. 

    Note: None of these pictures are owned by me. All rights go to the owners.

    How did you get into blogging?
    I always loved books and started out as a Divergent fan page on Instagram. I had started to review books on my Instagram and joined Goodreads in 2014, then I started to discover book blogs. I decided I would rather talk about books on a real blog then my Instagram.

    What was your favorite series as a kid?
    The Magic Treehouse series! 


    What's your favorite series now?
    Ooh thats hard. I am very indecisive so, Throne of Glass, Mara Dyer, and Vampire Academy are all tied for first. 


    What's your favorite thing to do in your downtime?
    Read, or watch Netflix. 

    Who is your OTP?
    Another hard one. My top OTP is Meredith and Derek from Grey's Anatomy, but Sloane and James from The Program are my top OTP from a book. 


    What show do you fangirl over the most?

    GREYS ANATOMY. I get way too excited about Grey’s Anatomy, and talk about it way too much. 

    Who is the most swoonworthy book guy?
    Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses, for me at least. Although I can think of many other swoon worthy guys from romance novels, I’ll stick with Rhys. 


    If you were stranded on a deserted island, what two items would you take with you?

    I was literally thinking of this last night haha. Probably a yacht and an emergency survival kit. 

    If you were hosting a dinner party for four, who would you invite? (Meaning you can invite three people because one of the four is you!)
    If they have to be real people: Sarah J. Maas, Michelle Hodkin, and Alexandra Bracken


    If they could be fictional: Noah Shaw, Rhysand (I am clearly very obsessed with SJM/Rhysand) and Lexie Grey. 

    Would you rather dance the rest of your life or run the rest of your life?
    Dance, definitely. Running is so hard for me and it gives me really bad shin splints. Plus, I enjoy dance, I hate running.  

    Thank you, Sam!

    No comments :

    Post a Comment