ReadThemAllThon Book Challenge

Friday, August 12, 2016


So I decided to take on a reading challenge. And I chose Read At Midnight's ReadThemAllThon based off of...POKEMON! 
First, I have to say this. I never grew up with Pokemon. I grew up with Disney Channel and High School Musical and Suite Life on Deck. So yeah. 

It starts on: August 14-September 4. 
The aim for this is to get ALL 8 BADGES. Which I will do. Or try to. 

If you want to sign up, click here!

Here are the books I hope to read!
Pewter City/Boulder Badge (The First Book Badge): Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
Cerulean City/Cascade Badge (Book That Made You Cry): NO CLUE YET. I'll cry when I cry.
Vermillion City/Thunder Badge (Hyped Book): Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
Celadon City/Rainbow Badge (Diverse Book): Ask the Passengers by A.S. King
Fuschia City/Soul Badge (Romance Book): Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
Saffron City/Marsh Badge (Supernatural Book): Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Cinnabar City/Flame Badge (Red Cover Book): The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
Viridian Gym/Earth Badge (Post-Apocalyptic Book): The Severed Tower by J. Barton Mitchell 

And you can take a little Pokemon with you. I, being the non-Pokemon-Trainer, chose Eevee. Because who wouldn't choose this little baby?
You can gain CP (Combat Power) for each book and even for each 10 pages! You should check Aentee's post for more info. (Because I'll confuse myself if I try to explain it to you.)



I'm not sure if I'll remember I'm doing this challenge. But I hope I do! And I hope I can evolve my little Eevee...

Best of luck, Poke Trainers!

No comments :

Post a Comment