ARC August Recap

Friday, August 14, 2015
arc august

Yo yo yo, everyone! 
Here's my recap of ARC August so far.

So far, I've read two ARCs. I feel so accomplished. It's not like everyone else has read a lot of their ARCs. (Heavy sarcasm.) 


I'm gonna say this, though. I wasn't in the US until the 14th of August. I didn't have access to Tonight the Streets Are Ours or The Rest of Us Just Live Here or Another Day. Those books are at home in the US. I had access to my NetGalley eARCs only. So yeah. I couldn't read the other ARCs I wanted to read for ARC August. 

They are:

The review will come out on August 18th. 
I was a little disappointed by this book. I really wanted it to be something special. Something fantastical and amazing. It wasn't terrible, but it didn't dazzle me as I expected. 


The review is here
I was definitely shocked by this book. It was surprisingly good. The friendships were interesting. The characters were complex. I definitely was interested in this book.

No comments :

Post a Comment