Dear Mackenzie Bishop of 'The Archived' by Victoria Schwab

Friday, November 27, 2015

Dear Mackenzie Bishop of The Archived by Victoria Schwab, 
How do I start this? I'm not sure. Ugh. Scratch that. Let's start again.

Dear Mackenzie Bishop of The Archived by Victoria Schwab, 
You're lovely. No...that sounds creepy. 

Dear Mackenzie Bishop of The Archived by Victoria Schwab, 
I love you. WHOA there. Hold your horses.

Dear Mackenzie Bishop of The Archived by Victoria Schwab, 
You're my hero. Nope...that's not necessarily true.

Dear Mackenzie Bishop of The Archived by Victoria Schwab,
Thank you for helping me figure out my life.
Thank you for showing me that girls can be tough too.
Thank you for showing me that relationships aren't all instalove.
Thank you for showing me that family is important.
Thank you for showing me the key to the Archive. Oh...wait.  
But...I just want to say...thanks. For everything. 
Love, Sincerely, Honestly, Hugs and Kisses, All the Best, Best Wishes, Warmest Regards, Yours Truly, 
Simply Thanks, 
Wren 

No comments :

Post a Comment