May 2015 Recap

Monday, June 1, 2015
Hey, everybody! Here's my monthly update for May.
I started recently, so I can't write much. Sigh...


Travel: 

I left my hometown for the amazing New York City. I arrived and went to BookCon.

BookCon was quite amazing. It was fun. I did have some...problems. It seemed to be composed entirely of lines. And lots of things were right time and right place. (Like my 'The Rest of Us Just Live Here' ARC from Patrick Ness.) You had to be there on time.
And the one thing that made me so upset? The fact that the signing for Marissa Meyer and Leigh Bardugo capped out/closed an hour before it started. Man. That was so rude. I hated it.
How early did those people get there?
I can't wait for what happens next in my summer adventure.

Next Time on Books in My Suitcase:
Sitting in the Strand
Princeton and Graduation


Books:

This month was a good month. 
But I opened recently. Which doesn't help ANYONE. 
Sigh... 
I got 28 pounds of books from BookCon, though. All free. Awesome, right? A lot of ARCs too. 


I was so happy to have so many books and ARCs. And three signed copies. And four signatures. It's amazing. BookCon was so awesome. 
I can't wait to crack open these spines and start reading. 

Two books I DID read: 


1766141623278280

I do have reviews to publish, though.
Expect the following reviews: 
'The Unfinished Life of Addison Stone' by Adele Griffin
'The Heir' by Kiera Cass

No comments :

Post a Comment