Talking to a Crazy Person: An Interview With Myself

Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Sorry for the bad graphic. My Photoshop CC trial ended...so I have to get used to Photoshop CS...

Let's start this interview thing.

Boring Questions

How did you get into reading?
Uh...six years ago or so, there was this Florida state reading program. You could get pizza and stuff if you read all the books. So I started reading then. Before that, I positively hated reading.
And it's been a tumultuous relationship ever since.

How did you get into anime?
Two years ago, I got into it because of the manga section in the library. My first manga was Translucent. And my first anime was either Ouran or Death Note. Yeah...

What's your favorite anime?
-dies- 
-flops around-
Natsume's Book of Friends. Noragami. Hetalia. Yeah...

Who is your favorite anime character?
It's like asking me to choose my favorite child. I love Romano and Russia from Hetalia. And Yukine and Yato from Noragami. Yes, they're all guys.

Why are all your favorite anime characters guys?
Because the girls are whiny or in a harem. They make me super mad. So no...
Yeah, there are some good girls like Erza Scarlet but still...

Kiss kill marry! 
Kiss: Victor Vale from Vicious.
Kill: Isla from Isla and the Happily Ever After 
Marry: ROMANO from Hetalia. I'm allowed to use anime characters, right? Because Roma is my waifu. Even if I ship Spamano.

The Awesome Questions

Are you actually crazy?
-snorts- If you don't think talking to self obsessively, completely losing all sense of reality and fiction, and indulging self in fictitious people and places isn't the definition of crazy, I think you need to get your head checked.
But...on the other hand, I've never been to a psychologist. So I've never been diagnosed. But I probably am crazy. I have a really hard time deciding if my memories are real or from a dream.

Do you actually have friends?
You like the hard questions, don't you?
Yes, I have friends. I don't just stalk the online world, you know?
I have friends back in Florida. Jenna of the Best Friendom. Noah of the Messed Up Kidney Slash Pretty Much Every Body Part. Bo of the Squid Thing Hat. Chase of the Epic Bookery. And Matthew of the Long Fingers.
Not to mention my pen pal Helene of Denmark.
Plus the friends in Texas. Grant of the Hey Daddys. Georgina of the Extremely Tireds. Paris of the I Know Every Language Practically. To name a few.
So, yes, I have friends.

What happened in eighth grade?
None of your beeswax.

Are you really some genius?
-laughs-
-continues laughing-
-still laughing-
No

What's up with your paranoia?
GEEZ. 
I have a hyperactive imagination. So being alone freaks me out. SO BAD. I get scared of the things my imagination creates.
On the upside, I have a cute imaginary boy in my mind too. He says hi.

And...you never call yourself she. So what's your gender?
Something that shouldn't matter.

Do you think God exists?
I'm an atheist.
But I jokingly say I believe in Flying Mint Bunny.

What is your thoughts of the world after death?
Don't believe in it. You die, and that's it.

The What Ifs

If you had to live on a deserted island with one of your characters, who would you pick?
Haha...uh...Ravenda because he's my favorite and HE HAS WINGS. We could totally fly away from there. Boom. I cheated the system.

What would your last meal before death be?
Uh...dessert buffet? Cheating the system since the beginning of time.

If you could dine with any dead person, who would it be?
Julius Caesar. Because he's pretty awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment